Ensuring the health and well being of our children, families, staff, and the community remains our highest priority. We’re closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and recommendations of state and local agencies including Riverside County Department of Public Health, First 5 Riverside, and Quality Start Riverside County to follow their most up-to-date guidance.
We are happy to welcome you and your children to the Summer Program on Monday, July 8 through August 7, 2020. The Fall session will begin Monday, August 10, 2020.
Because of the precautions necessary to protect you and your children from the spread of COVID-19, we have adopted the following protocols:
- Only healthy children will be accepted each day. Keep your child home if he or she is sick, or if anyone in your household is not well and exhibiting symptoms of coronavirus, or if your child has been exposed to coronavirus. A health check will be conducted each day at drop off time.
- Adults dropping off and picking up children will maintain social distancing of six feet or more when possible. When not possible, masks are required. Children will not be required to wear masks.
- Children will wash their hands immediately upon entering the classroom. Adults will sanitize their hands before entering the classroom.
- Please keep your contact list updated daily with who will pick up your child if s/he gets sick at school. Please be able to pick up your child within 20 minutes of being contacted.
- Sorry, no visitors are allowed.
Should you have any questions about our safety protocols, please call the office at 951.678.3557.